Description: This individual townhouse is the middle one of only three architect designed homes, each carefully arranged and planned to offer privacy and spacious & comfortable accommodation.
One enters the property on the ground floor and finds a smart & stylish open planned ‘T’ living space with comfortable sitting area and dining area, where the impressive kitchen area is only separated by 2 full width granite steps giving it a raised floor. The 3 patio doors to the rear really allow the living space to naturally extend onto the covered terrace and pool area, great for entertaining and outdoors living.
There is a useful ground floor WC and a feature turning granite staircase with custom stainless steel balustrade leading to the first floor with 2 bedrooms and a study; the master Bedroom has an en-suite toilet and wash basin, large built in wardrobes, feature raised sloping ceiling and patio doors to the rear balcony, overlooking the pool with sea & mountain glimpses. The second bedroom is a comfortable double with circular window to the front and patio door to the balcony. The third room is a smaller room, designed as an office / study where the work space is the actual size for a single mattress. There is a small balcony to the front of the property. Each bedroom and the living area have split unit air conditioning together with remote control ceiling fan lights.
The main bathroom has a double width shower with stainless steel & clear glass sliding screen. There is a useful loft storage space above both bathrooms, accessed from the master bedroom.
Outside, the property has a private driveway providing off-street parking with double opening gates, adjoining pedestrian gate and tile path with 2 steps to the covered front door. There is a small easy to manage front garden with two-tone gravel and plants.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and protected by a wall and fence on all 3 sides. The main focus is the 6m x 3m private kidney shape swimming pool with roman steps and coping stones. The rest of the garden is finished with Karisto stone, for low maintenance and easy upkeep. There is a pump house / store in the corner of the garden together with outside taps, shower and lighting.
Situated in the Petridia area of Emba, this property stands in a quiet residential road near the Gymnasium of Emba – there are 2 kiosks and a tavern just around the corner / within easy walking distance and you are just minutes by car from Paphos Town Centre (3 km), the Sea, Limassol Highway, or any shops, facilities, schools & supermarkets.This individual townhouse is the middle one of only three architect designed homes, each carefully arranged and planned to offer privacy and spacious & comfortable accommodation.
The property has title deeds available.
▪ Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms.
▪ Built-in speaker sockets in living area.
▪ Double glazed windows, some fitted with UV / reflective window film.
▪ Modern light fittings. Fitted curtains & blinds included.
▪ Kitchen is Austrian using Canadian Maple wood with pull-out stainless steel racks, frosted glass fronted wall units with under lighting and has integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine, together
▪ Off street parking with gates.
▪ Loft / Roof Storage space
▪ Covered balcony with pergola extension and UV canvas weave.
▪ 6m x 3m 'Kidney' shaped Private Swimming Pool with roman steps, coping stones and Karisto stone surround and outside shower, pump room / store, water taps and wall mounted lighting. ▪ Enclosed rear garden, walled all around with fencing above.
▪ Satellite dish (Nile Sat) & Decoder.
▪ Pressurised Water System & Solar Panels.
▪ Stainless Steel Custom Balustrade, Granite Staircase & Kitchen Work Surfaces (double).
▪ Feature tall window over stairs with etched square pattern & 2 Circular windows to front elevation.
If you have any questions about this property please give us a call at 357 26 271 292 or email Cleo@propertyofcyprus.com or Diane@propertyofcyprus.com -
You can also leave a reply in the form below for quick access.
Search All Properties
By type, price & area.